Tuesday 5 April 2016

The Racist Collective

I love

The happy aboriginal guy, 

I call chip,

He always stops,

and pats my dog at the shops.

He always asks first.

I admire

the wog boys masculinity

Hey mate, friends for life

Just don’t fuck my wife

Muscle cars in the night,

Maybe a fight.

I gaze

at the Asian boys

Happy and sweet,

Violent and petite

Rushing collectively,

To a better beat.

I'm amazed

By the African guys

Tall and hip,

Stylish clothes on their backs,

Always in packs, 

Walking away.

What do I say to the Arab man?

Except, perhaps, sorry

For war and pestilence

Bought down on your head,

Now you struggle to find a bed.

What can I say

to Anglo boys milk fed

Alpha males with entitlement

Homogenous to the last breath?

Can you spare a cent?

For the rest?


No comments:

Post a Comment